Awesome Abs is a complete online collection of 50 Awesome Abdominal and Core Exercises brought to you by 3 of the best minds in the fitness industry. The program includes an interactive learning multimedia lab describing the science of core stability. Plus, it includes evidence-based research answers to all of your pressing questions about functional abdominal training. Awesome Abs is your treasure trove of 50 highly effective ideas to successfully and skillfully train the magnificent core.
TRICIA MURPHY MADDEN
Elite fitness instructor and trainer, Tricia Murphy Madden, began teaching in 1991 and never looked back. She has taught dance and fitness workshops worldwide and is one of the industry’s top presenters. She is an American Council on Exercise faculty member and Fitness Director for four health clubs in Seattle, WA. She has developed many highly acclaimed programs, including: Urban Striptease Aerobics, with over 1,750 instructors worldwide; and My Best Friends Workout, a fitness program designed for pet owners. Between the two programs, she has sold over 50,000 DVD’s since 2003.
Mindy Mylrea's longevity in the fitness industry amazes everyone. She was the 2017 LifeTime achievement Award Winner for CanFitPro , former Presenter of the Year for IDEA and CanFitPro and a World Aerobic Champion. Mindy is the creator and lead talent behind Gliding, Tabata Bootcamp, and the nonprofit organization One Day to Wellness. She is a master trainer and on the pro development team for Schwinn Cycling, Body Bar, and Bosu. Mindy stars in 500+ instructional videos and continues to create and deliver programming all while traveling and living in a fruit and veggie covered RV with her husband.
DR. LEN KRAVITZ
Len Kravitz, PhD, CSCS is a professor and program coordinator of exercise science at the University of New Mexico where he recently received the Presidential Award of Distinction and the Outstanding Teacher of the Year award. In addition to being a 2016 inductee into the National Fitness Hall of Fame, Dr. Kravitz was awarded the 2006 Fitness Educator of the Year by the American Council on Exercise, and has received the prestigious “Global Award” from the Aquatic Exercise Association and Canadian Fitness Professional Lifetime Achievement Award.
YOU GET ALL THIS:
- 2 hour live online streaming zoom class with ALL 3 CREATORS. Next Online Live Event: AUGUST 2, 2022 @ 4:00 PM pst / 6:00 PM cst / 7:00 PM est. Plus we will send you a replay if you can't make the live training!
- Instant Access to an online exercise library consisting of 50 short videos demonstrating the MOST AMAZING AB EXERCISES
- ADDITIONAL VIDEO: The science of ab/core anatomy and the science of training the ab/core
- Example workout templates showing you how to stack the various exercises together for various purposes (group x, personal training, personal use, etc)
- In addition to the education (live and online library), each customer will receive a FREE BENDER BALL & PAIR OF GLIDING DISCS (FOR CARPET)! (just pay S&H)
ACE: 0.3, AFAA: 2.0, NASM: 0.2CEUs (Continuing Education Units)